Published Aviation Art

Aviation illustrations of mine that have been published or are to be published soon.

1. The Convair SST Family (Aerospace Projects Review- eAPR)

by , 04-30-2010 at 11:00 PM (The Chicken Works: The Aviation Art of JP Santiago)
    Scott Lowther's journal Aerospace Projects Review (eAPR) did an issue (Volume 2, Number 2) several months back in the end of 2009 had an interesting article that Scott himself had written on a family of SST aircraft derived from the unbuilt B-58C Hustler variant:

The only version of the B-58 Hustler built was the B-58A version along with a small number of TB-58A conversion trainers. ...
  2. North American SST (Aerospace Projects Review- eAPR)

by , 07-18-2009 at 11:00 PM (The Chicken Works: The Aviation Art of JP Santiago)
    Scott Lowther's journal Aerospace Projects Review (eAPR) did an issue (Volume 2, Number 1) several months ago that had a fascinating article written by noted aviation author Dennis Jenkins. The 10 page article covered North American's 1961 design for a supersonic transport:

Somewhat atypically for an aerospace company of the day, North American opted to take a more conservative developmental ...
  3. Flieger Revue, May 2009: Chengdu J-10B

by , 07-10-2009 at 08:59 PM (The Chicken Works: The Aviation Art of JP Santiago)
    There has been a very fascinating twist on the Chengdu J-10 development lately. For about the last three years there has been a lot of speculation about a planned upgraded version of the J-10. The baseline model that's now in service with the PLAAF is the J-10A with the two seater designated J-10AS (the "S" being a Chinese word for two seater, I think).

The upgraded version was the J-10B (though some Western publications call the J-10AS the J-10B) and there had been a lot ...
  4. International Air Power Review: Volume 25 (Part Two!)

by , 06-01-2009 at 08:57 PM (The Chicken Works: The Aviation Art of JP Santiago)
    Back in March I had posted about the publication of my profile artwork in Volume 25 of International Air Power Review. Here are some photos from the issue that show how my artwork was integrated into Andreas Rupprecht's fine article into the development, history, and deployment of the Xian JH-7 strike fighter:

Tags: iapr, jh-7 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Published Aviation Art
  5. International Air Power Review: Volume 25/Feature Aircraft: Xian JH-7 'Flounder'

by , 03-02-2009 at 02:12 PM (The Chicken Works: The Aviation Art of JP Santiago)

The first subscribers have already received their issues of Volume 25 of International Air Power Review which features 13 of my profiles in it's "Focus Aircraft" feature, a long and detailed article on the developmental and service history of the Xian JH-7 and its variants.

The Xian JH-7 is a twin engine tandem seat fighter bomber now in widespread service with the Navy and Air Force
    Tags: iapr, jh-7 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Published Aviation Art
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast